Sunday, July 11, 2010

It is always a pleasure


To all of the new customers from the following areas: Mont Clare, River Grove, Franklin Park, Jefferson Park, Brookfield, Elmwood Park, and Melrose Park, and nearby locals: Thank you for coming out to my new location. Your business is greatly appreciated. It is always a pleasure to meet new customers and to make new friends. And for those who live in the following areas: Glenview, Skokie, Evanston, Niles and Morton Grove, I greatly appreciate the effort most of you have made to come out and check out where I have moved to, as I mentioned before it is not that far away. I will always be very happy to see all of the customers I met when the shop was in Morton Grove. I still continue to do repairs on costume jewelry and create new designs. Please don't hesitate to come to Chicago, it is not that far away as you may believe that it is.

I also want to say thank you those who made our 40% sale on loose beads a success. Stay tuned for my next weekly sale and new arrival of merchandise.