Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, we bought this cancer medicine from Canada from http://www.petwellbeing.com/ called ES CLEAR. Then we bought the ADULT brand of the Milk bones specially designed for older dogs.

Well, she's been taken the medicine for a week now. Her tumor has reduced, based entirely on the amount of snot coming out her nose. I know it's gross, but Jean would send me an email because I can't spell "solely"

Anyway, Sunday we realized she acts like she hasn't slept in days because of her breathing. The tumor is on the roof of her mouth and pressing the sinus. Pretty much making her breathing as difficult as mine. If you don't know me personally, I always sound like I have a cold. I don't, i'm allergic to cats and Luz has MANY of them!!

On Sunday we got her a cake! Her birthday is April 16th. Based upon Sunday's performance.

Well, Monday, she slept like a rock, found her way into a bedroom. The medicine and cookies kicked in. So on Monday night she ate her favorite Fried shrimp, cheeseburgers and I was a little strict, I didn't make shrimp eggrolls!



SO she begged and begged and begged. She got fried shrimp.




















Now we have our dog back! Man is she picky!!